~:Siren:~ ~:Siren:~

I can really feel the Au5 in this song, it sounds somewhat similar to his style, but far enough to where it's a perfect balance between original and good, really reminds me of something I'd hear from Monstercat Records itself. Amazing work! :)

~:Submarine Redux:~ ~:Submarine Redux:~

Absolutely amazing song, I've always had a love for this style! (Even made a pixel level out of ~:Drift:~ called -Dans Locean-!)

~:Drift:~ ~:Drift:~

I absolutely adore this song. I felt a more pixel-vibe to this so I ended up making a pixel styled level out of it on my GD account named NikroPlays (level name -Dans Locean-) I cannot get enough of this, please make more like this! <3

2spoopy4u 2spoopy4u

Absolutely amazing, in my opinion this and Halloweenstep are your best songs, if you could make more of this style sometime that would be amazing!

aaronmusslewhite responds:

I've been getting a couple of requests for that.. It started out as something I just enjoyed doing for halloween but I'd totally be down to do more spoop stuff haha!

Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (ProbablyAwake Remix) Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (ProbablyAwake Remix)

How can something this good be on Newgrounds?! I loved every bit of this, continue making music like this, you amazing human being! :D

ProbablyAwake responds:

thank you!

Whitewoods - Beachwalk Whitewoods - Beachwalk

Awesome song... Reminds me of good ol' Pyrocynical :D

Dex Arson - Lady Killer Dex Arson - Lady Killer

Cant get enough of this song... Reminds me so much of LetsBeFriends... The drop is epic and the parts leading up to it and after it are all amazingly put together, there isnt one part of this song that I dont like!

TLT - Dog in a Fire Remix [BLUE Version] (MASHUP) TLT - Dog in a Fire Remix [BLUE Version] (MASHUP)

I really like this mashup! My favorite part was the drop especially, the vocals of the Dog of Wisdom song really go well with the music and beat of both songs in that part! Keep up the great work!